Dear East Coast friends,
I’d love to have you participate in this class, if you are interested and able. Let me know your thoughts. Each of the classes stand alone, so make as many as you can. Love, Debby
Growth in Grace
Have you tasted the goodness of God and desire more of the feast? Do you desire to go even deeper with the Lord of life? Growth in Grace may be God’s answer to your prayer.
Perhaps your spiritual life seems dry; be of good courage, God is still at work, even if you do not sense God’s activity. Sometimes God withdraws his sensible presence to allow your faith to increase. This is because God trusts you to trust God. G/G may be God’s way of creating space for the two of you to connect.
There are two opportunities to take the eight week class, either Thursday or Saturday morning from 10-noon. Classes will begin on Saturday, March 21st and Thursday, March 26th in Ossining, NY. For more information about the class, contact Debby Bellingham at 415 992-1087 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A donation will be accepted to cover the cost of the class.
1) My spiritual quest – Getting acquainted with what fuels your quest for God
2) My weaknesses and strengths – Getting acquainted with your habits
3) My attractions and avoidances – Getting acquainted with your desires
4) My darkness – Getting acquainted with God in the dark
5) My freedom and truth – Getting acquainted with your liberty
6) My decisions – Getting acquainted with Godly decision making skills
7) My vocation – Getting acquainted with God’s will for you
8) My rule of life – Getting acquainted with helps for the journey